About This Project
We offer training courses for all parts of the creativity and innovation process. Our training courses are for teams who are interested in staying ahead of the competition, disrupting the market and for anyone who wants to improve their creative ability for business success.
Learn the best Creative Problem Solving techniques that can be applied to any business challenge.
Through a variety of practical exercises and techniques, participants learn to generate fresh ideas, spot the best ones and carry them through to implementation.
Who is it for?
Everyone – all departments and levels will benefit from learning these tools and skills.
- A Tool kit for generating game changing creative ideas
- All brainstorms becoming effective and productive in half the time
- The ability to identify the right challenge for a brainstorm
- Confidence in running an engaging and successful idea generation session
- Improved strategic thinking skills
- A streamlined creative process for the team and organization
- Powerfully selling ideas to clients or internally
- Creating and nurturing a proactive ideas culture in the organisation
Length: Offered as a 1 day or 2 day course.
In this course participants are taught a step-by-step process on how to facilitate a brainstorm from the pre-brainstorm phase right through to prototyping ideas to sell to clients. They are also taught how to design a successful brainstorm choosing the right tools and techniques that help the people in the brainstorm think creatively and generate fresh ideas.
This is a hands-on, interactive session. Participants will become masterful in facilitating successful brainstorms, learn many divergent and convergent tools and be confident that their future brainstorms will be fun, effective and generate game changing ideas every time.
Who is it for?
- Anyone who needs to solve business challenges
- Anyone who needs to come up with strong and original ideas
- Anyone who facilitates idea generation sessions
- Anyone interested in innovation and staying ahead of the competition.
- Ability to design and manage a successful brainstorm with a large group – either internally or with clients
- Increased confidence in facilitation style and effectiveness
- Designing a successful brainstorm with a template focusing on
– Timing the session
– Managing the creative energy of the meeting or brainstorm
– Accommodating different personalities (introverts, extroverts, verbal, visual, auditory, kinaesthetic)
- Participants mastering facilitation in order to run highly engaging workshops
Length: 1 day
Leaders have a significant impact on their company’s creative culture. This half-day course empowers individual leaders, managers and future leaders with the tools, initiatives and tangible actions they can take in order to turn their team into a creative powerhouse.
Learn simple ways to inject creativity into the workplace by reviewing case studies from some of the best organisations around the world. You will learn techniques that can be easily implemented in your organisation and see how one person can create an inspiring Ideas Culture.
Who is it for?
This course is for leaders, managers and future leaders. It will be educational, inspiring, stimulating and highly interactive.
Beware: Wanting to shake things up in your organisation is a very likely side effect after this training day.
In this course you will learn the following…
- Techniques to manage collaboration and cross pollination across departments
- How to build an environment where audacious ideas can live and breathe
- How to give feedback for creativity – the right way
- How to reward ideas and creativity (and how not to)
- How make idea generation and creativity a part of everyone’s job
- How to create platforms for innovation
- How to design and maximise the office space for creativity
- How to get staff pro-actively coming up with ideas for clients
- How to continuously inspire your staff to be creative
Length: 1 day
‘I would definitely recommend this engaging course to anyone who needs to generate new ideas or creative solutions for clients.’
Account Director, Google, Sydney